Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This is what you get from 'progressive' blog sites...

Been commenting over at some other blogs with 'other' perspectives than mine. This doesn't happen all the time, but often enough. Here's the latest...

Uhm, let's start over, right wing troll. You're stuck on stupid. That's right. You're stuck on stupid. You're spewing million gillion billions of words to justify some stupid political idology of some sort or another. Well I got news for you. Reality don't give a shit what your ideological bullshit is. Anybody who calls themselves "liberal" or "conservative" rather than simply *AMERICAN* is literally STUCK ON STUPID. I'm not going to addres syour bullshit because that's just what it is -- bullshit. All I gotta say is this: When you're interested in figuring out what's right for America and Americans rather than in scoring ideological bullshit points, I'll be happy to address any concerns you have. But right now, you're stuck on stupid, and you wouldn't listen to me anyhow so why waste my breath? - Badtux the American Penguin

Oh and this one too...

Why do any of you want to deal with this piece of filth? Why respond? You can't win an argument with a schizophrenic. You can't change the mind of a True Believer -- and I don't want to. I just want to know how to flatten them into the ground.

Update: I just now figured out that Badtux follows an offshoot of Existentialism referred to as "Excrement(It really exists! Check out Wikpedia.) Existentialism", hence the multiple references to that material, bless his heart.

No comments: